The World of Abbreviation The World of Abbreviation

LOL! <--- Abbreviation

God that movie was so awesome! Animation and sound were perfect, I could never pull this off in my wildest abbreviated dreams. I loved the bunny at the end! Keep up the good work.

Kuno's Pervert Adventure Kuno's Pervert Adventure

Another Great Movie!

Great job once again! I love your style! Check one of your Simpson reviews I gave you, maybe we can try to bring it back or something ... I dunno. I'm good at a Homer impersonation (Newer Homer). Anyways, great stuff!

Dekathos responds:

Thank you sir. >:) Well, we'll see what happens.

Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 4 Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 4

Great Movie!!!

Hey, I love this series! I e-mailed you about maybe trying to revive it, I can do a pretty good Homer Simpson voice, and Lenny too! E-mail me when you can and we can come up with some good stuff. We can both do the voices seeing how you do Mr. Burns and stuff very well :)

dylan_babyathotmaildotcom

Just substitute the at, with the actual symbol and dot with the period of course. This thing wouldn't let me write it the normal way.

Dekathos responds:

Check your Email. Your Homer rules by the way. :)

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

I'm not much of a gamer but ...

This game deserves all of the great comments it has been getting. I wish I could make more comments, but everyone pretty much well summed it up after they played this. Perhaps you'll follow in the footsteps of a certain artist who made Alien Homonid! Great job!

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

Dear god this was

AWESOME!!! I really liked this animation!!! I know everything above is a whole row of tens ... but it's actually honest to god THAT good. Interactivity, Humour, Violence, it had all those little bits that make the NG users come back for more. Great job and keep up the super work.

-Eric

DU #2 (P-BOT) DU #2 (P-BOT)

Nice stuff

I actually don't like those dress-up things, 'cause there are so many of them. But I did like this one. I thought it was cool how P-Bot had an underneath interior. He's like this little thing of wires and has a little glowing brain-chip and everything. It's that eye for detail that should definately get high scores, because alot of people wouldn't do that sort of thing. Neat backgrounds too, and you have one of my favourite artists as #1 on your "Daily Top 5" called "instrument." I loved that movie! You got my fifen.

XwaynecoltX responds:

Hhehe yeah that instrument is my fav i like those type, you have a few of those type, i picked my top favorites, wanted to add a few more items but he is just so plain, heh thx for the good review anyways...

~X~