The World of Abbreviation The World of Abbreviation

LOL! <--- Abbreviation

God that movie was so awesome! Animation and sound were perfect, I could never pull this off in my wildest abbreviated dreams. I loved the bunny at the end! Keep up the good work.

Kuno's Pervert Adventure Kuno's Pervert Adventure

Another Great Movie!

Great job once again! I love your style! Check one of your Simpson reviews I gave you, maybe we can try to bring it back or something ... I dunno. I'm good at a Homer impersonation (Newer Homer). Anyways, great stuff!

Dekathos responds:

Thank you sir. >:) Well, we'll see what happens.

Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 4 Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 4

Great Movie!!!

Hey, I love this series! I e-mailed you about maybe trying to revive it, I can do a pretty good Homer Simpson voice, and Lenny too! E-mail me when you can and we can come up with some good stuff. We can both do the voices seeing how you do Mr. Burns and stuff very well :)

dylan_babyathotmaildotcom

Just substitute the at, with the actual symbol and dot with the period of course. This thing wouldn't let me write it the normal way.

Dekathos responds:

Check your Email. Your Homer rules by the way. :)

Dumped Dumped

Jesus

Well, I read the ending ... and I didn't like it ... guess I have to fuck myself, and not my "beautiful girlfriend." Jesus Christ.

Friends intro Friends intro

Ummm ....

I couldn't tell if you were actually serious about this, or you did it as a joke ... like making fun of them in some subtle way. I hope it's the latter, 'cause it would be kinda sad to actually try and make the intro JUST like the show. Whew ... I liked the song though .....

The Andrew Show (Ep 5) The Andrew Show (Ep 5)

Good Stuff

Yeah, the voices were a little different, but this can very well be a really good series. I really loved the style and the way you animated those guys ... I wish I could do that :) Perhaps just keep working on the humour stuff (trust me, it's not easy thinking of new jokes. Especially when they seem to be all used up :P )

Milkman Milkman

What is wrong with you?!

Like I wrote above ... What is wrong with you??? You should be making way more of these! ;)

It's cool how all of your animations have a creepy feel to them, yet they don't repeat the same idea and you don't see anything coming. I thought you were just gonna tease the life of a milkman ... the BAM! Hello crazy guy! Good stuff!

Days Passed Days Passed

Wow

Jeez that thing creeped me out whatever the hell it was! Good job on everything! Camera angles were interesting and the music was trippy. Hope Knox watches this.

Sprite Survivor - 5 Sprite Survivor - 5

Pretty Cool

That's a pretty cool flash. I used to do a series sorta like this called, "NG Survivor," but my computer crashed a while ago and I lost everything. I am getting flash back on my comp though, and I'll be doing the finale, you should check it out later on down the road.

Anyways, nice flash, sprites are always funny. Keep up the good work ;)

Hell-Fire responds:

- no votes -

thanks for review. im glad you liked it. And yeah, ill check it out soon

Indians and Play-Doh Indians and Play-Doh

the pre-loader doesn't work

but besides that it's super funny! i love the way you had the little caption thing at the end. stop motion is cool on any level, that's why i liked this so much. try to trim down the file size though ;)

slappknuts responds:

thanks... I love you NG Survivor!